REAL ESTATE LAW
Quick Page Index
- 1 REAL ESTATE LAW
- 1.1 ARIZONA REAL ESTATE LAW
- 1.2 Qualified Principal Residence Indebtedness Exclusion Revived and Extended
- 1.3 REAL ESTATE CASE LAW
- 1.3.1 Does interest in property have priority over recorded judgment?
- 1.3.2 Equitable lien for community resources used to pay pre-marriage sole and separate debts: If community funds are used to pay on separate property, the spouse has a community property interest. There is a formula in the decision.
- 1.4 VARIOUS RESOURCES FOR TENANTS AND LANDLORDS