Why Bankruptcy is My Primary Focus?
Quick Page Index
- 1 Why Bankruptcy is My Primary Focus?
- 2 WHY BANKRUPTCY IS MY PRIMARY FOCUS
- 2.0.1 This really is why I went to law school.
- 2.0.2 Many times people ask why I decided to concentrate on bankruptcy –
- 2.0.3 When a bankruptcy is filed a “magical” umbrella (the automatic stay) protects the debtor, their family and their property.
- 2.0.4 Warning: bankruptcy is complicated and must be treated with respect.
- 2.0.5 The automatic stay also protects creditors from more aggressive creditors.
- 3 DIANE’S MOST TREASURED AWARD
- 3.1 WHY IS THERE SUCH A STIGMA ON FILING BANKRUPTCY?
- 3.2 WHEN A BANKRUPTCY IS FILED PEOPLES’ LIVES CHANGE DRAMATICALLY
- 3.2.1 The basic principal behind bankruptcy is a fresh start for debtors (and their families).
- 3.2.2 Bankruptcy laws are very powerful and they are all encompassing. Most other laws must bow to the bankruptcy laws.
- 3.2.3 To be a good bankruptcy attorney they must be well versed in many areas of law: family law, estate, tax, corporate, community property, etc.
- 3.2.4 The banking industry would argue that borrowers choose to accept and use credit cards or take out loans.
- 3.2.5 Perhaps now you begin to see why I say that bankruptcy law is very fascinating.
- 3.3 DIANE’S AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS