Excess Sale Proceeds
Quick Page Index
- 1 Excess Sale Proceeds
- 1.1 EXCESS SALE PROCEEDS
- 1.2 EXCESS SALES PROCEEDS ARE MONIES LEFT OVER AFTER A TRUSTEE’S SALE
- 1.2.1 The Junior Lenders and the Owner Can File an Application for the Funds
- 1.2.2 BEWARE: There are many vultures praying on those who have lost their homes through a trustee’s sale or foreclosure.
- 1.2.3 The Law Limits Charges to “Help” Collect Excess Sale Proceeds, but Many Ignore the Law.
- 1.2.4 In Order for the Old Homeowner to Apply for the Funds they Must Own the Home at the Time of the Foreclosure (Trustee’s sale).
- 1.3 What a travesty! One example of a trusting homeowner dealing with The Alliant Group, Equity Division and Reach for My Home, Inc, and Ingrid Joy Warrick
- 1.4 WHAT IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE FUNDS?