TRUSTEE SALE LAW & CASE LAW
Quick Page Index
- 1 TRUSTEE SALE LAW & CASE LAW
- 1.1 ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES CHAPTER 6.1, ARTICLE 1
- 1.2 DEFINITIONS
- 1.3 Does the Lender Have a Right to a Deficiency?
- 1.3.1 If the loan document is a mortgage, the next few questions are about the property.
- 1.3.2 NOTE: As of December 31, 2014 ARS 33-814 changed this so that investors and partially completed property is no longer protected by the Arizona Anti-Deficiency Flow Chart (1332 downloads) statute.
- 1.3.3 There are many more cases below or not included which may change the outcome. MAKE SURE TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
- 1.4 GENERAL TRUSTEE SALE & FORECLOSURE ISSUES
- 1.5 TRUSTEE SALE PROCESS
- 1.6 DEFICIENCY & ANTI-DEFICIENCY ISSUES, INCLUDING VA
- 1.7 BANKRUPTCY & TRUSTEE SALES/FORECLOSURE
- 1.8 HOMEOWNER‘S ASSOCIATION ’HOA’ ISSUES
- 1.9 POST TRUSTEE SALES & FORECLOSURE ISSUES
- 1.10 Arizona Residential Landlord Tenant Act
- 1.11 Federal Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (EXPIRED 12/31/14)
- 1.12 OTHER ARTICLES