Just got this from a reliable source. It seems there is a virus called the “Senile Virus” that even the most advanced programs of Norton and McAfee cannot take care of it; so be warned. The virus appears to affect those of us who were born before 1950!
Symptoms of the Senile Virus:
- Causes you to send the same email twice.
- Causes you to send a blank email.
- Causes you to send email to the wrong person.
- Causes you to send email back to the person who sent it to you.
- Causes you to forget to attach attachments.
- Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished the email.