• Published On: August 16, 2022

    Residential - Landlord Tenant Provisions for Abandonment & Storage of Personal Property, see A.R.S. §33-1370. For the purposes of this section, it means either the tenant’s absence from the dwelling unit for at least [...]

  • Published On: August 16, 2022

    If the lien has continued unpaid for twenty days after the charges have accrued, the person holding the property may inform the owner, if the property is located in the same county as the [...]

  • If the tenant fails to pay rent, the landlord has a lien on all of his tenant’s property that is not excluded by law (such as exempt property) and is placed on or utilized [...]

  • Absolutely, and I recommend it as the first choice. Consider paying the occupant a modest sum of money to get them to leave. Perhaps the amount you’d have to spend if you filed a [...]

  • Published On: August 16, 2022

    According to A.R.S. §12-1271, the legitimate owner can sue for rent recovery or a fair and reasonable compensation for the use and possession of the property in most instances. A.R.S. §12-1178 allows the court to award damages, attorney fees, [...]

  • There is no one-size-fits-all response to that question. Following a trustee’s sale, the procedure is usually as follows: Obtain a copy of the Trustee’s Deed and serve it on the property’s occupant. Include the [...]

  • Anyone who retains possession of any land, tenements, or other real property after receiving written demand to surrender that possession may be found “guilty of a forcible entry and detainer.”

  • The quick answer is yes. A. In addition to other persons enumerated in this article, a person in any of the following cases who retains possession of any land, tenements or other real property [...]

  • Published On: August 16, 2022

    The tenant’s or occupant’s right to possession is usually the only issue at the court hearing. If they don’t, they’ll be charged with forcible entry and detention. The court will issue an order requiring [...]

  • A forceful entrance and detainer action can be filed in either the Justice or Superior Courts. Individuals do not need to hire an attorney to bring a lawsuit if they are suing on their [...]