LEGAL SERVICES: BANKRUPTCY & FORECLOSURE
Quick Page Index
- 1 LEGAL SERVICES: BANKRUPTCY & FORECLOSURE
- 1.1 THE LEGAL SERVICES WE PROVIDE: BANKRUPTCY & FORECLOSURE
- 1.2 I love working for people who have financial challenges because I can actually make a difference in their lives.
- 1.3 BANKRUPTCY – DEBTOR and CREDITOR RIGHTS:
- 1.3.1 No one, neither debtors nor creditors, want to be involved in a bankruptcy.
- 1.3.2 We represent individuals and small companies who use bankruptcy in order to protect their assets.
- 1.3.3 We also assist creditors in protecting their rights in Bankruptcy Court.
- 1.3.4 All of this may not sound like such a big deal to some of you with deep-rooted negative feelings about the bankruptcy law, but it illustrates an important point.
- 1.3.5 Prior to filing for bankruptcy protection someone’s life is barely held together – they are terrified of answering their own phone; they are embarrassed at work by calls from collection companies and they may be in fear of losing their home or car.
- 1.3.6 Some creditors, especially credit card companies, have become outrageously greedy, and sometimes very deceitful.
- 1.3.7 The horror that our clients have to endure is outrageous.
- 1.3.8 Company bankruptcies are absolutely necessary to stop aggressive creditors from closing down a viable, but overwhelmed businesses.
- 1.3.9 Sometimes borrowers abuse their creditors.
- 1.3.10 The bankruptcy laws permit reaching back in time and recapturing the assets that were sold or money that was paid.
- 1.3.11 Why Bankruptcy is so important to our country
- 1.3.12 Therefore, the next time someone mentions the word “bankruptcy,” don’t be so quick to form a negative opinion and assume “failure” goes hand-in-hand with bankruptcy.