Eviction “FED” – FAQ
Quick Page Index
- 1 Eviction “FED” – FAQ
- 184.108.40.206 What is a forcible entry and detainer?
- 220.127.116.11 Can I file a forcible detainer action without a lawyer?
- 18.104.22.168 The sole issue at the court hearing
- 22.214.171.124 Can the new owner use a forcible detainer action after a trustee’s sale?
- 126.96.36.199 Can I use an FED action after I have taken title at a trustee’s sale?
- 188.8.131.52 Why must the old homeowner or occupant plead “guilty” of a forcible entry and detainer?
- 184.108.40.206 How long does it take to complete a forcible entry and detainer action?
- 220.127.116.11 Recovery of rents or for use of property:
- 18.104.22.168 Can I just offer the occupant money to leave without having to file a forcible entry and detainer?
- 22.214.171.124 Sale of Personal Property
- 126.96.36.199 Residential – Landlord Tenant provisions for Abandonment and storage of personal property:
- 188.8.131.52 Non-Residential Landlord liens on Personal Property: