USURY – HISTORICAL REFERENCES and BANKRUPTCY
Quick Page Index
- 1 USURY – HISTORICAL REFERENCES and BANKRUPTCY
- 1.1 THE HISTORY OF BANKRUPTCY, BY RET. JUDGE RANDOLPH J. HAINES, ARIZONA BANKRUPTCY JUDGE
- 1.2 USURY – HISTORICAL REFERENCES and BANKRUPTCY
- 1.2.1 No one wants to file bankruptcy. Having said that, and in order to protect your health and peace of mind, along with that of your family, bankruptcy may be your only option.
- 1.2.2 The creditors are happy to give everyone credit, whether or not they qualify.
- 1.2.3 Those same creditors will not work with the a borrower who is suffering a financial set back.
- 1.2.4 You must make informed decisions and determine that is best for you and your family.