General Review of Bankruptcy
Quick Page Index
- 1 General Review of Bankruptcy
- 1.1 Do you feel alone, scared or lost (perhaps all three)?
- 1.2 First and Foremost, Please Do Not Feel Embarrassed!
- 1.2.1 Did you choose to put yourself into this financial situation? Of course not. But you are choosing to ask for help.
- 1.2.2 Many of you begin our initial discussion with an apology for your current financial situation. Absolutely no apology is necessary.
- 1.2.3 Bankruptcy is a constitutional right.
- 1.2.4 Our goal is to put you in control of your life. Please do not hide from reality, this is just delaying the inevitable.
- 1.2.5 Disastrous decisions can be avoided.
- 1.2.6 How can you get help?
- 1.2.7 There are no fees for this initial conference.
- 1.2.8 Unlike other law firms who refer to their clients as “sales” and their staff as “inventory”, our firm is committed to treat our clients with respect.
- 1.2.9 You meet and work with an experienced bankruptcy attorney, not just staff.
- 1.2.10 What are Pre-Petition Assets and Debts? What are Post-Petition Assets and Debts?
- 1.2.11 There are situations when bankruptcy is not the best option.
- 1.2.12 Bankruptcy is a very complicated interplay of several laws and should not be undertaken without adequate representation.
- 1.2.13 Most consumer bankruptcy lawyers offer free consultations, this includes our office.
- 1.3 Financial problems have been with us for thousands of years …..
- 1.4 Articles on bankruptcy issues and questions