General Review of Bankruptcy
Quick Page Index
- 1 General Review of Bankruptcy
- 1.1 Do you feel alone, scared or lost..
- 1.2 First and Foremost, Please Do Not Feel Embarrassed!
- 1.2.1 Did you choose to put yourself into this financial situation? Of course not. But you are choosing to ask for help.
- 1.2.2 Many of you begin our initial discussion with an apology for your current financial situation. Absolutely no apology is necessary.
- 1.2.3 Bankruptcy is a constitutional right.
- 1.2.4 This firm’s goal is to put you in control of your life, as much as reasonably possible. Please do not hide from reality, this is just delaying the inevitable.
- 1.2.5 Disastrous decisions can be avoided.
- 1.2.6 How can you get help?
- 1.2.7 There are no fees for this initial conference.
- 1.2.8 Unlike law firms who proudly announce at national marketing conferences that their clients are referred to as “sales” and their staff as “inventory” (I hope you are disgusted by this attitude). Our firm is committed to treat our clients with respect.
- 1.2.9 You meet and work with an experienced bankruptcy attorney, not just staff.
- 1.2.10 What are Pre-Petition Assets and Debts? What are Post-Petition Assets and Debts?
- 1.2.11 There are situations when bankruptcy is not the best option.
- 1.2.12 Bankruptcy is a very complicated interplay of several laws and should not be undertaken without adequate representation.
- 1.2.13 Most consumer bankruptcy lawyers offer free consultations, this includes our office.
- 1.3 Financial problems have been with us for thousands of years …..
- 1.4 Articles on bankruptcy issues and questions